Sunday, July 24, 2016

Aussie Ninja Warrior - Launching today!

www.australianninjawarrior.com.au
 
 
I've been busy setting up my new website Aussie Ninja Warrior to basically make a central place for all my Ninja Warrior posts but also to tell my story and help other people with their training.
 
I don't know if I was looking in the right places, but when I was first starting my training, I really couldn't find anything on what areas I should be focusing on, how to train, how much I should train, really how to start at all.  There were a few little articles in various fitness magazines but they were often way too broad to be of much use. 
 
I've learnt so much over the past few months that I thought it'd be helpful for me to try and consolidate everything to one place...and that if it's helpful for me, then it's probably helpful to everyone else as well. 
 
I'd love to help people start their training, I don't know everything, but I have been obsessed with this good gig for a good while, so I'm sure I'd have answers to your questions, or at least, an idea on where to find answers.  If you're interested in training for Australian Ninja Warrior, or American Ninja Warrior, or you'd just like to be more amazing athletically, check out my little website and contact me if you have any questions.
 
 
Go ninjas, go ninjas go!
 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home